Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help update the info in the Three Couples -Lottie

I have posted a document David sent me from Aunt Lottie about when she and a bother and sister got married and moved to Oregon in 1948.

The trip to Oregon yielded more results than expected. Namely me, and two of my cousins, Lynda and Wayne. Wayne wasn't born till they returned to Texas. I am guessing the trip must have lasted the better part of a year.

Please read The Three Couples at Ragknot@blogspot.com if you are interested. I want to get this updated to include the families and children of the The Couples at least. And if possible please add more of Lottie's brother's and sisters. Add your own Chapter if you can. This is a good beginning, but I could tell Lottie was running out of wind near the end.

For those who don't know, Lottie was one of the youngest of a dozen brothers and sisters.

Please forward to other members of your family. I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment